Welcome to IVFauthority.com! This document sets out important information regarding the terms and conditions of accessing and using the features and functionality of the IVFauthority.com website and services (“Service”, collectively “Services”) and applies to all users whether you access the Services as an IVFauthority.com Member or as a Guest to this Site (as defined below.).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
This agreement is the user agreement (the “Agreement” or “User Agreement” ) for IVFauthority.com. This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our services available under the domain and sub-domains of https://www.IVFauthority.com (the “Site” ). If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not access the Site or use the Services.
1. Access Rights
- Users of the Site shall be considered as either “Guests,” “Members,” or “Referrals” as follows:
- “ Guests ” are allowed access to a minimal level of Services available on the Site. Access to some features may be limited;
- “ Members ” who are allowed to access additional features that are not otherwise available to Guests.
- “ Referrals ” who are invited by Members to access certain Services.
2. Electronic Communications
- When you visit the Site or send e-mails, texts or other electronic messages to us, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- By signing up to use the member features of the Site, you acknowledge and agree that IVFauthority.com will send service-related e-mails relating to your account, including service updates, appointment reminders and booking confirmations. These communications can be managed through user features made available through the Site from time to time.
- If you are a member of the IVFauthority.com mailing list you will also receive email communications from us regarding our products, services and initiatives (including collaborations and partnerships). If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can unsubscribe from such promotional e-mails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our e-mail communications.
- If you sign up through IVFauthority.com to receive special offers regarding products and services from our partners, you authorize us, on behalf of your fertility doctor, to share your email address and other Personal Information you authorize with the partner whose offer you wish to receive (for example, a free electronic toothbrush). If you request these special offers, you acknowledge the partner may also send you future offers for health-related benefits, products, and services that may interest you. You can opt out of future communications from IVFauthority.com by changing your user settings ; you can unsubscribe from future partner communications by following their unsubscribe and opt out instructions. You do not have to agree to participate in these offers in order to use IVFauthority.com or receive care from my fertility doctor. You understand that the fertility doctor and/or IVFauthority.com may receive financial remuneration in exchange for sharing your email address and other Personal Information you authorize with partners if you choose to sign up for an offer. Once you sign up for an offer, you can change your mind at any time, but if the fertility doctor or IVFauthority.com has already relied on you authorization to share your email or other Personal Information for a particular offer, any action already taken cannot be undone.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for providing IVFauthority.com with accurate contact information, including your mobile device number and email address, where we may send communications containing your PHI. IVFauthority.com is not responsible for user errors and omissions.
- As part of the IVFauthority.com “Refer a Friend” program, Members may invite Referrals to become Members or to try our Services. When a Referral decides to book an appointment through our Services, the Member will receive an email and a gift card notifying them that the Referral has accepted the Member’s invitation and the Referral has made an appointment for dental services. If you are the Referral, you acknowledge and agree that we may send this email notice to the Member who referred you. If you do not wish for the Member to receive this notice, do not accept the invitation to use our Services.
3. Materials Posted on Site: Articles, Reviews and Ratings
- It is your sole responsibility to review the content of all materials submitted by you on the Site. If you are a health provider, in the event you discover any material about you that is inappropriate, it is your responsibility to report the issue to us for investigation and possible action. You acknowledge that we do not and cannot monitor all the material that is posted on the Site.
- We reserve the right to monitor all communications made by you through the Site to ensure compliance with this Agreement. Where we have determined in our sole discretion that a rating, review, posting, email, image, or communication (the “ Inappropriate Material “) by you through the Site is in violation of this Agreement or any content guidelines, or is otherwise unacceptable, we reserve the right to remove, edit, move the Inappropriate Material.
4. Your Conduct When Using the Site
When using the Services available on the Site, you agree to use the Services in accordance with the following:
- IVFauthority.com assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The information contained in this site is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness and without any warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied. IVFauthority.com does not warrant that this site and any information or material downloaded from this site, will be uninterrupted, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses or other harmful items.
- The Content available on IVFauthority.com, whether in the form of articles, videos, or other written content, is for general informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified healthcare provider familiar with your unique facts. Always seek the advice of a physician or qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on the IVFauthority.com site!
- Some information available to Consumers through the Service takes the form of Reviews of clinics and doctors written by Verified Patients. IVFauthority.com displays these opinions and does not guarantee their accuracy. The Service is not a medical provider and the Reviews do not constitute medical advice. The Verified Patients who have written reviews are not doctors, and they are solely commenting on their experience of being a patient with a particular doctor (which IVFauthority.com has not independently verified). The Service does not represent the views of any doctor or clinic. Because IVFauthority.com is not a medical provider, the Service is not covered by HIPAA.
- You are Responsible for Choosing Your Own Healthcare Provider
The Reviews made available through the Service are solely for informational purposes. You hold responsibility for choosing your own healthcare team. We will provide you with lists of doctors and Reviews of those doctors. Additionally, we may provide information based on other criteria, such as Reviews written by Verified Patients with a similar profile (meaning demographics, personality traits, preferences, or fertility history). The information in those Reviews is solely the opinion of the Reviewer and is not a recommendation by IVFauthority.com of a doctor or medical provider. IVFauthority.com does not endorse or recommend any individual doctor or clinic, and it does not make guarantees about the professional qualifications, expertise, quality, price, or insurance policies of any doctor listed through IVFauthority.com.
- you will use the Site only for any the following general purposes and for no other purpose:
- finding a health care provider for yourself or another person;
- reading reviews and ratings of health care providers submitted by other Guests and Members;
- submitting your own reviews and ratings of health care providers who you have experience with;
- inviting friends and family to become Members of IVFauthority.com;
- or any other purpose authorized by IVFauthority.com from time to time
- any review of a health care provider that you submit to be included on the Site:
- shall be a true representation of your experience with the particular health care provider;
- shall not be false, misleading, or untrue;
- shall not include your name or any other personally identifiable information that may be used to identify you or another patient;
- you acknowledge that:
- the list of health care providers listed on the Site may not be a complete list of every health care provider within the specified specialty category or specified distance of the addressed specified and may not be updated on a regular basis even if we have been advised of incorrect or incomplete information;
- the information contained about a particular health care provider may not be accurate or complete and may not be updated on a regular basis even if we have been advised of incorrect or incomplete information;
- any map displayed may not be complete, accurate, or up-to-date;
- any request to show results of health care providers who are accepting new patients may not be complete, accurate, or up-to-date and may not be updated on a regular basis even if we have been advised of incorrect or incomplete information;
- any records of a particular health care provider that that states such health care provider accepts new patients may not be complete, accurate, or up-to-date and may not be updated on a regular basis even if we have been advised of incorrect or incomplete information;
- when you refer a friend, you are solely responsible for entering and verifying the correct recipient’s name and contact information; IVFauthority.com is not responsible for user errors or omissions.
- any ratings or reviews on the Site:
- are submitted by other Users of the Site;
- may not be complete, accurate, or up-to-date;
- do not represent the views or opinions of IVFauthority.com;
- the inclusion of any health care provider on the Site shall not be considered as an endorsement of such health care provider by IVFauthority.com and shall not in any way mean that IVFauthority.com has conducted any due diligence or other investigation regarding the health care provider;
- you agree that the Site is NOT to be used by you as a source of medical advice or for the diagnosis of any medical condition;
- you agree that in the event of an emergency, you will call 9-1-1 and not rely on the information contained in the Site;
- you agree that you will not submit ratings or reviews of any health care provider which contains material that in the sole discretion of IVFauthority.com constitutes libel, slander, harassment, abuse or defamation, or is pornographic, racist, obscene, or otherwise offensive as determined by IVFauthority.com in its sole discretion;
- you agree that you will not use any of the Services in any way that infringes the privacy rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any health care provider, patient, person or entity;
- you will not post or otherwise distribute messages or pictures or use any of the Services in any way which:
- violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trade-mark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights; or
- is misleading, fraudulent, or is otherwise unlawful or violates any law;
- you will not use any of the Services to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services, promoting any website;
- you will not post or transmit in any manner any contact information including, but not limited to, email addresses, instant messenger usernames, telephone numbers, postal mail addresses, website URLs, or full names through your publicly posted information;
- you will not use any paid advertising platform to promote links that direct to the IVFauthority.com domain or use the IVFauthority.com trademark.
5. Your IVFauthority.com Password
IVFauthority.com is entitled to act on instructions received under your password. You are responsible for keeping your user ID, password, and any and all other account information confidential. IVFauthority.com is not responsible for any actions taken or transaction made to or from your accounts by any other party using your password.
6. Proprietary Rights
- All materials on this Site, including, without limitation, ratings reviews, information, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, surveys and special promotions, are protected by intellectual property rights owned and controlled either by IVFauthority.com or its affiliates and subsidiaries, or by other Users or by third parties who have licensed their material to IVFauthority.com. Material from the Site can be copied, downloaded, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. A citation of any material from the IVF authority site should include a link to our website url.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks that you see on this Site are registered and unregistered marks of IVFauthority.com or its affiliates and subsidiaries, or third parties who have licensed the use of such marks to IVFauthority.com. Nothing in this Site grants any license or right to use any marks displayed on this site without the written permission of the owner of the mark. Your misuse of the marks displayed on this Site or any other content on this Site is strictly prohibited.
- IVFauthority.com makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available. Those who choose to access this site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent, local laws apply.
- IVFauthority.com welcomes your comments on our services, including the IVFauthority.com Site. However, any notes, messages, billboard postings, ideas, suggestions or other material that you submit to IVFauthority.com will become the sole and exclusive property of IVFauthority.com. IVFauthority.com is entitled to use any material that you submit for any type of use forever in any media, whether now known or later developed. When you submit material to IVFauthority.com’s Site, you agree that IVFauthority.com has the right to publish the material for any use as outlined above including, but not limited to, promotional and advertising purposes, without compensation to you of any kind. As a result, we must ask that you do not send us any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas or artwork.
7. Linked Sites
SOME LINKS IN THE IVFauthority.com SITE LET YOU LEAVE THE IVFauthority.com SITE AND GO TO WEBSITES OWNED AND OPERATED BY THIRD PARTIES. SUCH LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF IVFauthority.com AND IVFauthority.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE. IVFauthority.com IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY IVFauthority.com OF THE LINKED SITE.
8. Disclaimer and Disruptions or Interruptions in Service
THE MATERIALS IN THE IVFauthority.com SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY NOTED HEREIN. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, IVFauthority.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE IVFauthority.com SITE AND ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH THE IVFauthority.com SITE IS LINKED. IVFauthority.com DOES NOT WARRANT THE FUNCTIONS, INFORMATION OR LINKS CONTAINED ON THESE SITES OR THAT THEIR CONTENTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THESE SITES OR THEIR CONTENTS ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE OPERATIONS OF THE IVFauthority.com NETWORK OR ITS CONTENTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THESE SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WITHOUT LIMITATION, IVFauthority.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY SPECIFIC MERCHANDISE OR SERVICE THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR OR OBTAINED BY MEMBERS.
IN THE EVENT THAT THERE IS AN INTERRUPTION OR DISRUPTION IN ANY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED BY IVFauthority.com FOR WHATEVER REASON, EVEN IF IVFauthority.com HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF AN ISSUE THAT COULD RESULT IN OR IS LIKELY TO RESULT IN AN INTERRUPTION OR DISRUPTION OF SERVICES, IVFauthority.com SHALL NOT BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE A REFUND FOR ANY PURCHASE MADE BY YOU. AS SOON AS IVFauthority.com HAS IDENTIFIED THE CAUSE OF AN INTERRUPTION OR DISRUPTION, IVFauthority.com SHALL USE IT REASONABLE EFFORTS TO RETURN SERVICE AS SOON AS REASONABLY POSSIBLE.
9. Use of the Term “Partner”
The use of term “partner” on this Site and in any other materials is not intended to indicate that the “partners” are in a legal partnership with IVFauthority.com. Rather, the term is used in a marketing sense to show participation by the other parties involved in the IVFauthority.com products and services.
11. Governing Law
12. Compliance with Laws
- You agree that your use of the Site shall not violate any applicable local, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law. Some jurisdictions may have restrictions on the use of the Internet by their residents.
- You agree not to impersonate another person in your use of the Site including without limiting the generality of the foregoing any content of a review submitted.
You do not have any right to assign this Agreement or any of your rights to the Services to anyone. IVFauthority.com may assign any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement or to the Services to any third party. At the election of IVFauthority.com, if IVFauthority.com’s obligations herein are assumed by a third party, IVFauthority.com shall be relieved of any and all obligations and liability under this Agreement.
While every effort is made to ensure that all information provided at the site does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the applicable items of information contained on your computer system. You should pay specific attention to some of the newer viruses that have been written to automatically execute when an infected word processing document is loaded into certain word processing programs.
15. Service Providers
To provide and process the services to you, IVFauthority.com shares your personally identifiable information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services or functions on our behalf.
16. Our Obligations
IVFauthority.com may be required by law to disclose information you have provided in using any of the services on the Website. IVFauthority.com may also disclose information where someone poses a threat to IVFauthority.com’s interests (such as user fraud) or whose activities could bring harm to others. In addition, it may be necessary in the reasonable opinion of officials of IVFauthority.com that certain information be provided to third parties, such as law enforcement authorities or governing bodies for a particular health care provider. In the event that IVFauthority.com receives a court order to disclose information on the Website about you or your activities on the Website, you agree that such information may be disclosed.
17. Other Web Sites
- There are several places throughout IVFauthority.com that may link you to other websites that do not operate under IVFauthority.com information privacy practices. When you click through to these websites, IVFauthority.com information privacy practices no longer apply. We recommend that you examine the privacy statements for all third party Web sites to understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your information.
- You have the option of sending e-mail to Customer Support requesting a change to the information you provided to us or to receive a copy of the information we have stored. We will make every reasonable effort to honour your wishes. Proof of identity may be required.
18. Surveys and Disclosure of Information
- To help us improve IVFauthority.com and serve you better, from time to time we may e-mail surveys to you to learn more about your experience with our site. You are under no obligation to respond to these surveys, and you may unsubscribe from receiving them by following the unsubscribe instructions in any e-mail survey you receive.
- IVFauthority.com may contract a reputable third party to facilitate the distribution of survey, promotion, or sweepstakes programs. Upon completion of these projects, all information is returned to IVFauthority.com.
- We reserve the right to disclose certain information about your usage of the Site in a form that does not disclose your identity.
19. Request Customer Support or Submit Questions/Suggestions
When you request assistance with viewing your profile, logging on to the IVFauthority.com Web site, or accessing your account, we will respond to you via e-mail or telephone.
21. Liability Limit
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
23. No Agency
You and IVFauthority.com are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
IVFauthority.com reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update these Terms and Conditions of Use by posting the modified, altered or updated terms on the Site, and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates. If you do not agree to such modifications, alterations or updates, you should terminate your use of the Services. Your continued use of any of the Services following the posting of notice of any changes in this Agreement shall constitute your acceptance of such modifications, alterations and updates.