Currently patients experience a huge financial barrier and successful risk when seeking help from IVF treatment. We hoped to develop a system to help, thus IVF ihelper came into being.
IVF ihelper uses data analysis and predictive technology. On the basis of your data, IVF ihelper can make real-time judgement of condition and give recommendations.
IVF success rate is the main influential factor for the cost. The total cost of IVF treatment relates to the success rate of the fertility clinic you select. IVF ihelper may help you to find high calibre IVF clinics that have 20-30% higher success rate than the national average rate.
Find the outstanding fetility clinics in the United States ranked by IVF success rates from more than 400 fertility clinics based on the following options:
–Donor eggs: Fresh embryo, Frozen embryo, Donated embryo
–Clinic specialties: PGS/PGT,ICSI,Frozen embryos,Gestational carrier
–Clinical diagnosis – reasons for ART:
male factor, endometriosis, tubal factor, ovulatory, dysfunction, uterine factor, pgt reason, gestational, carrier reason, dor reason, banking reason, recurrent pregnancy loss, other infertility reason, other non-infertility reason, unexplained reason
Based on the latest CDC data published in May 2020 (Final 2018 Data), IVF ihelper provides a very data-driven, validated report that is personalized to their own options. The full version paid report for the recommended IVF clinics include:
IVF success rates
–IVF live birth rate for your age group (own eggs/donor eggs)
–IVF singleton live birth rate for your age group (own eggs/donor eggs)
–Average number of transfers for your age group
–Total number of IVF Cycles for your age group
–Rate of IVF with PGT for your age group (including average national rate if you select the option)
–Rate of IVF with ICSI for your age group (including average national rate if you select the option)
–Rate of IVF using frozen embryos for your age group (including average national rate if you select the option)
–Rate of IVF using gestational carrier for your age group (including average national rate if you select the option)
–ART patient diagnosis in this clinic, including every reason for using IVF treatment.
Glossary of success rates
- Glossary of success rates for all patients (with or without prior ART cycles)
- Glossary of success rates for ART transfers among patients using eggs or embryos from a donor
- Glossary of reasons for using ART
Commonly Asked Questions
- What is assisted reproductive technology (ART)?
- What is an ART cycle?
- How do United States ART clinics report data to CDC about their success rates?
- Why is the data of 2018 success rates being published in 2020?
- Which clinics are represented in this report?
- How are the success rates determined?
- What are my chances of getting pregnant using ART?
- What quality control steps are used to ensure data accuracy?