Welcome to the IVF Authority – In Vitro Fertilization(IVF) One Stop Resources! This site is specially designed to help those who want to overcome the challenges of infertility by assisted reproductive technology(ART).
IVFauthority.com is a website that specializes in IVF data analysis and mining. It provides In Vitro Fertilization(IVF) one stop resources and assisted reproductive technology education.
IVF Authority team consists of reproductive health practitioners and medical researchers committed to providing you with the most professional, reliable and informative content.
We’re the most comprehensive IVF web portal and provide the quality tools and information:
—-IVF success rate data
—-IVF cost data
- Does Insurance Cover IVF: Guide to Infertility and IVF Insurance Coverage
- How Much Does IVF Cost? Average Cost of IVF, IVF Treatment Cost in USA
- How Much Does IVF Cost in Illinois? Average IVF Cost and Insurance Coverage
- How Much Does IVF Cost in Florida? Average IVF Cost and Affordable Financing
- How Much Does IVF Cost in New York? Average IVF Cost, Insurance Coverage and Financing Options
- How Much Does IVF Cost in Texas? Average IVF Cost, Insurance Coverage and Financing Options
- How Much Does IVF Cost in California? Average IVF Cost, Insurance Coverage and Financing Options
- How Much Does IVF Cost in New Jersey? Average IVF Cost, Insurance and Financing Options
- How Much Does IVF Cost in Pennsylvania? Average IVF Cost, Insurance and Affordable Financing
- How Much Does IVF Cost in Ohio? Average IVF Cost, Insurance and Financing Options
—-IVF cost calculator and success rates calculator
We also have the online free IVF cost calculator and success rates calculator. The calculators can help you to calculate a cost estimate and understand your chances of having a live birth with next IVF cycle, based on personal situation.
—-IVF pregnancy due date calculator and hCG calculator
The best IVF pregnancy calculator and hCG calculator around! Calculate IVF due date with one baby,twins or triplets, including 3 days and 5 days FET due date.Help to calculate your beta value. Includes beta hCG levels doubling time and rate after IVF with 3 and 5 days FET.
—-Clinic directory and reviews
Our website simplify your search for a trusted ivf clinic sorted by IVF cycles,Fresh/Frozen Own/donor Eggs Success Rates for Women. You can find the specialist you need by city, state ,zip code and keyword. Our health care authors write quality and unbiased reviews of fertility clinics.
District of Columbia (3)
New Hampshire (1)
New Jersey (20)
New York (38)
North Carolina (11)
North Dakota (1)
Puerto Rico (3)
Rhode Island (1)
South Carolina (4)
South Dakota (1)
West Virginia (3)
Thanks again for visiting, and we hope you get a chance to like us.
If you have suggestions or questions about the site’s content, you may contact us here.