Zouves Fertility Center
Dr. Zouves is a well-known name in reproductive medicine in the San Francisco area. The doctor with his team performs the latest fertility treatments with the most advanced techniques. He is known for his progressive attitude to fertility solutions which help in the success of assisting families reach their personal goals.
Zouves Fertility Center provides fertility treatments including IVF, gestational surrogacy, fertility preservation and more. Since its inception in 1999, the center has helped countless couples with infertility treatments.
The medical team at the Zouves Fertility Center takes a progressive approach to fertility. The team works by combining current technological advancements with holistic procedures in realizing individual and family goals.
What to Expect At the Zouves Fertility Center
Getting started at Zouves Fertility Clinic is easy with the utmost care given to individual needs. There is a step-by-step process that takes all patients through a treatment cycle. All steps are customised to the patient¡¯s specific needs and include the following:
- During the Initial Intake, you will communicate your needs and expectations with a ZFC Patient Services Representative. Together both parties will help develop a basic clinical profile and the representative will schedule the initial consultation.
- This will bring you to your Physician Telephone Conversationwhere Dr. Zouves will review your medical history. At this stage he will also suggest a plan of action.
- The next step of the process involves a Clinical Coordinator Consultation. Here the ZFC coordinator will review the treatment recommended for your case. They will also outline any necessary testing and forward all information to get started. The clinical coordinator will also be responsible for explaining recommended procedures clearly and answering any questions.
- The next step is a Financial Discussionwith a Financial Coordinator. The coordinator will review all applicable plans and packages with you.
- All patients have to undergo a Mandatory Genetic Risk Assessment. This assessment helps evaluate family history and determine any genetic risks.
- There is a Stress Management Consultationbefore treatment begins. The same also occurs after retreatment has ended. If you have any issues with stress management, our clinical counselor will be available to help you out.
- A Cycle Start Datewill be assigned to you. At this stage of the process, your care is handed over to the center's in-cycle nurses who will work with you through cycle completion.
Services and Procedures
At the Zouves Fertility Center, medical and holistic assistance is provided to patients with Dr. Zouves' approach of Maximum Science and Optimum Health. This includes the following services:
Testing services include:
- CCS or comprehensive chromosomal screening can help determine which embryos are chromosomally normal.
- Immunologyinvestigates the case of recurrent pregnancy loss or repeated failure with IFV treatment.
- Single gene disordersscreens both partners since both the egg and sperm providers may be carriers of a single gene disorder.
Infertility treatment includes:
- Conventional IVF
- IVF with delayed transfer
- Egg banking for IVF
- Donor egg and surrogacy
- Male infertility
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Egg freezing
All these procedures are carried out at the IVF laboratory at the Zouves Fertility Center. The laboratory features the latest equipment and incubation systems to maintain temperature, humidity and gas atmosphere of eggs and embryos.
The laboratory is CAP accredited, a recognition issued by the Commission on Laboratory Accreditation of the American College of American Pathologists or CAP. The center is also accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality for Evaluating and Improving Health Care Quality.
Doctors and Team
Dr. Zouves is a leader in the field of reproductive technology since 1984. He has provided infertility solutions to many couples helping them achieve their dreams of parenthood.
Dr. Zouves is a Canadian certified OB/GYN and received training at the University Of British Columbia in Infertility and Reproductive Endocrinology. There he served at the university's IVF program in the capacity of Medical Director. From there he made San Francisco his home and opened the Zouves Fertility Centre in 1999.
Dr. Frank Barnes
Dr. Frank Barnes is the Laboratory Director at the Zouves Center. In the late 1970s he initiated his career in Reproductive Science. With his work at the Zouves Center, Dr. Barnes is busy innovating and instituting technologies that work to better pregnancy outcomes. He works on embryo protocols, ICSI, embryo and egg cryopreservation and CCS.
Shelley Tarnoffis a licensed Therapist who deals with Marriage, Family and Child Therapy. She is also an Attorney in Family Law and is experienced in the areas of adoption and infertility.
At the center, Ms. Tarnoffis works with individuals to arrange psychological assessments. These assessments are planned for gestational carriers and ovum donors. She also interviews intended parents.
Ms. Tarnoffis is also responsible for developing legal contracts needed when third party parenting is involved.
Amy Vance is a board certified Genetic Counsellor and has been providing counselling services since 1991. She has considerable clinical experience in the field of Reproductive Medicine and Genetic Donor Evaluation.
Ms. Vance's also works with family history and risk management for couples and donors before IVF treatment.
Pricing and Financial Options
Because fertility treatment is expensive, patients registered at the Zouves Fertility Clinic can choose financial alternatives to control the cost.
The following pricing details will give you an idea of how to approach financing options
Egg Freezing Plans
|IVF with Delayed Transfer||$14,840|
|Donor Egg IVF or Surrogate IVF||$14,840|
|Donor Egg IVF and Surrogacy IVF||$12,285|
|Donor Egg IVF (Frozen eggs)||$9,630|
IVF Option Plan
|Women under the age of 38||$16,080|
IVF Financial Assistance Plan
General Payment Policy
Full payment is due one week prior to starting medications.
You should also be aware that there are additional costs associated with each plan. Your financial advisor can give you all the details during your financial consultation.
Every patient will have the opportunity to get all the details before making a decision to proceed with the treatment.
Zouves Fertility Center Services and Profile
- Donor egg services (Yes)
- Donor embryo services (Yes)
- ART for single women (Yes)
- Gestational carrier services (Yes)
- Embryo cryopreservation services (Yes)
- SART member (Yes)
- Verified lab accreditation (Yes)
Zouves Fertility Center IVF Success Rates
Fresh Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
According to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,Zouves Fertility Center in FOSTER CITY, CA performed 98 fresh nondonor eggs IVF cycles in 2015. Below is the number of IVF cycles and babies born by the patient's age.
|Number of cycles||6||11||21||21||27||12|
|Live births (%)||0 / 1||0 / 1|
Frozen Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
According to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,Zouves Fertility Center in FOSTER CITY, CA performed 196 frozen nondonor eggs IVF cycles in 2015. Below is the number of IVF cycles and babies born by the patient's age.
|Number of cycles||69||48||48||21||8||2|
|Live births (%)||33.3||47.8||32.6||42.9||2 / 8||0 / 2|
Donor Eggs IVF Success Rates
In 2015,according to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,Zouves Fertility Center in FOSTER CITY, CA performed 1 IVF cycles with fresh embryos from donor eggs and 75 IVF cycles with frozen embryos from donor eggs.
|Donor Eggs||Number of cycles||Live births (%)|
|Fresh Embryos||1||0 / 1|