LIFE IVF CENTER (IRVINE, CA)
LIFE IVF CENTER (IRVINE, CA) IVF Success Rates
Total Number of IVF Cycles
|Clinic Success Rates||Report|
|During The Year||2018|
|Medical Director||Frank D. Yelian, MD, PhD|
|Total Number IVF Cycles||2,950|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age<35||496|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 35-37||384|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 38-40||524|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 41-42||441|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age≥43||1,105|
Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
|Nondonor Eggs Success Rates||Age under 35||Age 35-37||Age 38-40||Age 41-42||Age ≥43|
|Number of transfers||105||72||70||32||30|
|Ave number transfers||0.4||0.3||0.3||0.1||0.0|
|Live Birth Rates||51.4%||44.4%||38.6%||34.4%||10.0%|
Donor IVF Success Rates
|Donor Success Rates||Donor, Fresh emb, Fresh egg||Donor, Fresh emb, Frozen egg||Donor, Frozen embryo||Donated embryo|
|Number of transfers||0||0||102||0|
|Live Birth Rates||59.8%|
Rates of IVF Cycle Characteristics
|Rates of characteristics||Age <35||Age 35-37||Age 38-40||Age 41-42||Age ≥43||All ages|
|IVF using gestational carrier||6.3%||17.8%||20.6%||25.0%||36.7%||22.5%|
|IVF using frozen embryos||98.4%||99.0%||99.0%||94.6%||96.7%||97.7%|
|IVF with ICSI||99.2%||100.0%||100.0%||100.0%||99.4%||99.6%|
|IVF with PGT||58.7%||70.3%||68.6%||58.9%||52.2%||60.5%|
Life IVF Center
Life IVF Center is a fertility center in Southern California. Our team of experts fully understands that seeking infertility treatment can be costly and overwhelming. That is why we work together to cater a safe, relaxed and lucrative experience to all our patients who are looking to start a family.
Why Choose Life IVF Center
Life IVF Center is a place where you can look forward to getting the best infertility treatment available. This is because we believe that natural conception is indeed the perfect way to have a baby. Our efforts are first focused on achieving pregnancy via a natural method whenever possible.That is why we offer services like Natural Cycle IVF or NC-IVF. Other options include Minimal Stimulation IVF or MS-IVF alongside with Conventional IVF.To get an idea of what your treatment plan will include at Life IVF center, continue reading the following:
- Individualized Treatment Plan
For us, every patient is different and so we create a unique protocol for each client. Given the medical history and conditions of every individual, we set customized treatment goals.Our aim here is to not batch the patients and ask them to coordinate their cycle with the clinic ‘s schedule. Instead, we work with every woman's cycle and customize the treatment around it.
- On Site Facilities
Life IVF Center is a place where you can get all aspects of your treatment dealt with on site. There is an onsite hormone lab that permits patients to be monitored on the premises. This facilitates getting the results faster.Plus, all procedures are also administered at our office.The IVF laboratory on the premises employs highly skilled and experienced embryologists. This feature helps us monitor the embryos and eggs in house and conduct necessary biopsies for genetic testing.
Our philosophy dictates that every patient should get a chance to seek IVF treatment. That is why we have a clientele of all ages with varying medical conditions and different financial statuses.
Doctors and Team
Dr. Frank D. Yelian Dr. Yelian is the founder and Medical Director at Life IVF Center. He is a board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist with special training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. His credentials include more than 30 years of experience in women's health and reproductive medicine.Dr. Tsung-Chieh Jackson WuDr. Wu is a double board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist along with Reproductive Endocrinologist. He brings an experience of nearly 35 years to the Life IVF Center and serves as Director of the IVF program.Dr. Lee C. KaoLike his other peers at Life IVF Center, Dr. Kao is also board certified in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. His area of expertise is treating endometriosis and PCOS-related infertility problems. At the center, Dr. Kao also assists Dr. Yelian with techniques like egg retrieval and assisting patients with their treatment plans.Dr. N. Edward DourronDr. Dourron is a specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility along with Robotic Surgery. He is a board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist with an interest in Surgical Infertility, myomas, endometriosis, recurrent pregnancy loss and IVF.Andrology/ Embryology TeamThe IVF lab team has the most experienced lab technicians and embryologists working for you. From the time of your egg retrieval to the point of transfer, the team works with optimal diligence to culture the embryos.Our embryologists take all measures to make sure that embryonic culturing is flawless to maximize the probability of a pregnancy.Our lab is accredited under the College Of American Pathologists or CAP. This means that we implement the highest standard of protocol and care. Accreditation ensures that we maintain strict lab standards while all equipment is retained in proper condition.
Because we specialize in Natural Cycle IVF and Minimal Stimulation IVF, our foremost efforts involve these procedures. But we realize that these techniques may not be for every patient, so there are other IVF treatments to choose from. Here is what you can consider by becoming a patient at Life IVF:
- Natural Cycle IVFis the first option offered when patients meet the criteria. With this treatment option, the patient completes an in vitro fertilization treatment sans fertility medication.
- Minimal Stimulation IVFinvolves the use of oral medication with very few injections. Patients are minimally exposed to fertility medication but results are comparable to those of conventional IVF.
- Optimal Stimulation IVFinduces a patient to produces up to 10 eggs per retrieval cycle. This treatment is used for egg donors or others who want to bank their eggs for future use. There is some use of medication using this procedure.
- Conventional IVFinvolves active use of fertility medication and a set schedule of daily injections. At Life IVF Center, only selected patients receive this treatment since most prefer NC-IVF and MS-IVF.
- IUI or intra uterine inseminationis used to collect the male partner's semen. After washing the semen sample, it is deposited inside the female partner's uterine cavity. IUI is used for male patients with retrograde ejaculation or poor sperm quality. Female patients with cervical issues or retroverted uterus cam also benefit from this treatment.
- Diminished Ovarian Reservereflects a reduction in a woman's natural reserve of eggs. At Life IVF Center we work with such patients to help them conceive using their own egg.
- Oocyte Egg Cryopreservationallows a woman's eggs to be retrieved, frozen and stored for use in the future. When the patient decides to become pregnant, the frozen eggs will be thawed and fertilized. The embryos will then be transferred to the uterus.
At Life IVF Center, you can also seek specialty services like:
- Family Balancing / Gender Selection
- Blastocyst culture
- Assisted hatching
- Fertility preservation
- Testicular biopsy
- Genetic testing
- Donor program
Financial options are discussed with all patients either in person or over the phone. Life IVF Center's financial advisors will explain different treatment packages and pricing to patients. They will also review all involved fess and thoroughly discuss all available options.Financial advisors can also help verify if your insurance covers the cost of infertility treatment.At the end of the consolation, patients are required to sign a financial agreement before any treatment starts.
Life IVF Center Services and Profile
|Services and profile||Yes/No|
|Whether clinic has donor egg program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has embryo cryopreservation program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has donated embryo program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has egg cryopreservation program||Yes|
|Clinic services for single women||Yes|
|Clinic services for using gestational carriers||Yes|
|Whether clinic is SART member||No|
|Embryo laboratory accreditation status||Yes|
* IVF success reports are based on the latest CDC data published in May 2020 (Final 2018 Data).
* Learn about success rate and definition. Read: What Is IVF Success Rate?