California Fertility Partners
At California Fertility Partners we put our patients first. Our clinic offers the latest reproductive technologies in a caring and compassionate environment. Our mission is to provide comprehensive, advanced quality reproductive medical services to achieve the fulfillment of a family unit.
What We Offer
At California Fertility Partners you will get complete patient commitment from our doctors and staff. We aim to make your treatment plan as easy and rewarding as possible. While you are with us you will receive:
- One-on-one personalized consultation
- Adherence to highest standards of practice
- Implementation of safe and quality care
- Provision of optimal treatment
- Delivery of best outcomes
- Learning environment for patients
- Emotional support and well being
- On-site administration of procedures
Plus, all of the practicing physicians at California Fertility Partners have extensive reproductive surgery training and experience. At our clinic we have accredited operating rooms and recovery suites where our physicians perform laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures.
To work alongside our surgeons, there is a competent team of registered nurses and surgical technicians. Together the team works to provide hospital level care in a safe and private environment.
Meet the Team
Our team of fertility physicians shares extensive experience in Reproductive Medicine among them. We have been leaders in the field of medicine for over thirty years. Here is who you will meet at California Fertility Partners:
Dr. Richard Marrs
Dr. Marrs is the founding member and Managing Partner of California Fertility Partners. He is a board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist along with being a Reproductive Endocrinologist. He is considered as one the country's premier male fertility doctors and had devoted his life to helping couples fulfil their dream of having a family.
Dr. Guy Ringler
Dr. Ringler is a board certified Obstetrics and Gynecology physician. He is also board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He enjoys well-deserved repute in Reproductive Sciences with a variety of treatments like Surgical Correction, IVF, donor eggs, eggs freezing and Gestational Surrogacy.
Dr. Kelly Baek
Dr. Baek is a board certified physician in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She also has board certification in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. She is a leading fertility specialist who is also a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Plus, she is a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Charles March
A board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Dr. March is also a Fellowship trained in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He brings with him vast experience in Reproductive Surgery and Reproductive Endocrinology.
Dr. Bronte Stone
Dr. Stone is the Technical Director at the IVF lab at California Fertility Partners. He is certified with the American Board of Bioanalysts as Director of Laboratories.
Mr. Urica has extensive experience as a clinical embryologist, training with pioneers in the field of IVF and ART. He is a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and the American Association of Bioanalysts.
Our Services and Procedures
- IVFinvolves stimulation of the ovaries to produce multiple eggs. The eggs are then removed from the ovary and inseminated in the laboratory. The fertilized eggs are grown in culture for a few days before being transferred into the uterus.
- ICSI uses a sharp needle to inject a single sperm into the centre of each egg placed in a culture dish. This treatment option is for men with absent or depressed sperm.
- PGS/PGDinvolves preimplantation genetic screening to determine if embryos are chromosomally normal. This procedure can help lower miscarriage rates as only normal embryos are transferred.
- Egg Donationuses donor eggs to assist with conception in patients with different reproductive problems. Donor eggs can also be used for gestational surrogacy.
- Gestational Surrogacyis a treatment option in which embryos created by IVF are transferred into the uterus of a carrier. The carrier is a woman who is genetically not related to the embryos. This treatment may be recommended for females without a functional uterus or for gay couples.
- Egg Freezingfreezes eggs for future use. It may be recommended for women who wish to delay pregnancy but decide to have their eggs frozen when younger.
- Reproductive Surgeryaims at correcting defects and restoring normal anatomy. Surgery is administered on reproductive structures to restore natural reproductive function.
- Male Factor Infertilitytreats problems with a decrease in sperm number or function. Based on the defect, treatment may make use of IUI or ICSI.
- Ovarian Stimulation & IUIallows the ovaries to produce several eggs per cycle. Upon maturity, ovulation is triggered and a prepared sperm sample is placed inside the uterus.
In collaboration with the Bedford Foundation, California Fertility Partners can now help men with HIV have biological children of their own.
Advancements in reproductive technologies have made this possible. Semen samples are first tested for HIV through Bedford analysis. Of these, samples that display undetectable levels of virus are washed. Then they are used in reproductive procedures with low risk of infection. This technique minimizes the risk of infection to reproductive partners.
At California Fertility Partners, we have been helping LGBT couples build families through surrogacy and reproductive procedures.
Our lesbian and single women clientele can receive treatments such as IUI using donor sperm. Or lesbian couples may choose to have one partner provide the egg and the other partner carry the pregnancy.
Likewise, gay couples or single men can also seek assistance with reproductive procedures. Options include a combination of IVF where donor eggs are fertilized with the sperm of intended parents.
We understand that cost is an important consideration in getting started with infertility treatment. That is why our financial consultants will be ready to answer all your questions and concerns.
However, costs will only be accurately determined once a personalized treatment plan gets established. But if you have any questions before treatment begins, do not hesitate to put them forward.
We will also check with your insurance coverage to see if fertility treatments are covered. Where needed, our consultants can refer you to trust insurers who can help you manage the cost of the treatment.
California Fertility Partners Services and Profile
- Donor egg services (Yes)
- Donor embryo services (Yes)
- ART for single women (Yes)
- Gestational carrier services (Yes)
- Embryo cryopreservation services (Yes)
- SART member (Yes)
- Verified lab accreditation (Yes)
California Fertility Partners IVF Success Rates
Fresh Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
According to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,California Fertility Partners in LOS ANGELES, CA performed 364 fresh nondonor eggs IVF cycles in 2015. Below is the number of IVF cycles and babies born by the patient's age.
|Number of cycles||45||56||100||62||72||29|
|Live births (%)||6 / 18||47.6||20.0||3 / 16||2 / 16||0 / 5|
Frozen Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
According to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,California Fertility Partners in LOS ANGELES, CA performed 251 frozen nondonor eggs IVF cycles in 2015. Below is the number of IVF cycles and babies born by the patient's age.
|Number of cycles||88||49||48||35||21||10|
|Live births (%)||53.6||46.8||33.3||41.4||3 / 16||2 / 7|
Donor Eggs IVF Success Rates
In 2015,according to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,California Fertility Partners in LOS ANGELES, CA performed 78 IVF cycles with fresh embryos from donor eggs and 227 IVF cycles with frozen embryos from donor eggs.
|Donor Eggs||Number of cycles||Live births (%)|