WISCONSIN FERTILITY INSTITUTE (MIDDLETON, WI)
WISCONSIN FERTILITY INSTITUTE (MIDDLETON, WI) IVF Success Rates
Total Number of IVF Cycles
|Clinic Success Rates||Report|
|During The Year||2019|
|Medical Director||Elizabeth Pritts, MD|
|Total Number IVF Cycles||506|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age<35||217|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 35-37||129|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 38-40||91|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age>40||69|
Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
|Nondonor Eggs Success Rates||Age <35||Age 35-37||Age 38-40||Age >40|
|Number of transfers||72||21||16||10|
|Ave number transfers||1.0||0.8||0.8||0.6|
|Live Birth Rates||48.6%||47.6%||* / 16||0 / 10|
Donor IVF Success Rates
|Donor Success Rates||Donor, Fresh emb, Fresh egg||Donor, Fresh emb, Frozen egg||Donor, Frozen embryo||Donated embryo|
|Number of transfers||*||0||44||16|
|Live Birth Rates||* / *||31.8%||* / 16|
Rates of IVF Cycle Characteristics
|Rates of characteristics||Age <35||Age 35-37||Age 38-40||Age >40|
|IVF using gestational carrier||4.9%||0.0%||8.2%||9.8%|
|IVF using frozen embryos||96.7%||97.2%||98.0%||100.0%|
|IVF with ICSI||83.7%||90.3%||85.7%||85.4%|
|IVF with PGT||30.1%||27.8%||40.8%||19.5%|
Why choose Wisconsin Fertility Institute
The Wisconsin Fertility Institute is committed to delivering high quality care in the field of reproductive endocrinology & infertility. The center works with a goal to provide traditional medical interventions as well as complementary and alternative medical approaches.
Meet the Team
David L. OliveDr. Olive is the founder of the Wisconsin Fertility Institute. He is board certified in both OB/GYN and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. Dr. Olive specializes in reproductive endocrinology and minimally invasive surgery. He is also a leader in robotic surgery for gynecological disorders.Elizabeth PrittsDr. Pritts is the co-founder of Wisconsin Fertility Institute. She is dual certified in OB/GYN and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. She also holds repute as a premier female endoscopic surgeon in the country.Wael Abdel MegidDr. Megid is the Laboratory Director at the center. He is a member of the American Association of Bioanalysts and has vast experience in clinical embryology.
Services and Procedures
Fertility CareThe skilled specialists at Wisconsin Fertility Institute offer a range of comprehensive medical and surgical infertility treatments including:
- Ovulation induction
- Micro IVF
Surgical CareThe center also provides expert surgical services for different gynecological conditions. Patients suffering from issues like fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and uterine issues can seek surgical treatments like:
- Robotic surgery
Third Party ReproductionFor patients who need assistance through third party reproduction, WFI has a complete range of services. The center maintains a list of approved sperm donor banks and collaborates with approved surrogacy and gestational carrier services. Plus, there is an egg donation program and an embryo donation program in place.
- Egg donation- the center offers options for patients who wish to use an egg donor. Donors may be selected from WFI's internal anonymous egg donor pool or through an outside agency.
- Embryo donation- WFI's embryo donation program provides both known and anonymous donation options. Clients can choose to donate an embryo to a family member or they may donate anonymously.
- Sperm donation- patients can choose to use known or anonymous donor sperm. They also have the option to secure donor sperm by ordering through a sperm bank.
Insurance CoverageWFI works with many insurance companies. Participating insurers nay have different types of coverage available so patients should find out the details of their benefits first.PricesThe following prices cover the cost of the given procedures at WFI:
|New patient consultation||$250|
|Sperm DNA fragmentation||$200|
IUI and IVF prices
|IUI with fresh sperm||$350|
|IUI with frozen sperm||$275|
|IUI with oral medication||$600|
|IUI with injectable medication||$2,100|
|IVF with ICSI||$10, 120|
|Frozen embryo transfer||$3,670|
IVF Advantage ProgramWFI offers 2 flat fee plans under this program:
- IVF prime advantage program includes one egg retrieval and up to 2 transfers. The program costs $14,900.
- IVF ultimate advantage program includes 3 egg retrievals and all subsequent frozen embryo transfers. There is a 50% refund if patients do not conceive successfully during the program. This program costs $28,900.
Wisconsin Fertility Institute Services and Profile
|Services and profile||Yes/No|
|Whether clinic has donor egg program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has embryo cryopreservation program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has donated embryo program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has egg cryopreservation program||Yes|
|Clinic services for using gestational carriers||Yes|
|Whether clinic is SART member||Yes|
|Embryo laboratory accreditation status||Yes|
* IVF success reports are based on the latest CDC data published in April 2021 (Preliminary 2019 Data).
* Learn about success rate and definition. Read: What Is IVF Success Rate?