- 1 Why choose Washington Fertility Center
- 2 Infertility Care and Treatment at WFC
- 3 Financial Options
- 4 Washington Fertility Center Services and Profile
- 5 Washington Fertility Center IVF Success Rates
Why choose Washington Fertility Center
WFC is a fertility practice that provides patients with comprehensive reproductive endocrinology and infertility disorder services. The centre has four conveniently located offices in Rockville MD, Reston, Annandale, and Fredericksburg VA.
Dr. Asmar is a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist with certification in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. His expertise include donor egg, IVF, gynecological surgery and treating uterine fibroids. Dr. Asmar is also an expert in same day tubal ligation reversal microsurgery.
Infertility Care and Treatment at WFC
WFC offers a range of infertility treatment services to its clients. Based on the initial consultation and diagnosis, patients can receive the following services at the center:
- Ovulation management uses fertility drugs to manage ovulation. This drug therapy may also be combined with IUI in some cases to resolve fertility issues.
- IUI is typically one of the first treatments a couple will try. It is a simple procedure performed in cases of unexplained infertility, irregular ovulation or endometriosis.
- IVF is a safe procedure where a man's sperm and woman's eggs are fertilized outside the body. Once fertilized, the eggs are then transferred back to the uterus for initiating the pregnancy.
- ICSI is used along with IVF to inject a single sperm head into an egg for fertilization.
- PGD helps diagnose embryos during IVF for chromosomal or genetic disorders.
- Egg donation program at WFC works with a variety of clients including single, gay, lesbian couples as well as with traditional couples.
- Gestational surrogacy allows patients to get in touch with a surrogate to carry the pregnancy. WFC helps clients fight the right surrogate candidate to match their needs.
- Gynecological surgery includes laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, myomectomy and tubal reversal for patients. Many of the procedures are performed as outpatient surgical operations.
- Fertility preservation services include cryopreservation of eggs, sperm and embryos for use in future pregnancies.
Some of the offered procedures costs are given below:
|Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection||$1,990|
|Embryo Assisted Hatching||$1,490|
|Frozen Embryo Thawing and Transfer plus Embryo Assisted Hatching||$4,985|
|Natural IVF Cycle||$4,985|
|Shared Donor Egg Cycle||$14,900|
These services do not include any charges for lab services or diagnostic testing. Medication costs or anesthesia fee are also not covered.
IVF Baby Guarantee $19,900
This program includes a maximum of 6 fresh embryo transfers. Also included are unlimited frozen embryo transfers along with cycle synchronization.
The plan also covers teaching and monitoring, egg retrieval, oocyte culture, and embryo freezing.
Egg Donation Baby Guarantee $29,900
This program includes a maximum of 6 fresh embryo transfers. Also included are unlimited frozen or thawed embryo transfers. The cost also covers cycle synchronization, teaching and monitoring of recipient and donor cycles along with egg retrieval, oocyte culture and embryo cryopreservation.
Special Discounts Programs
WFC also offers a 10% discount program for civil servants. There is also a 10% discount program available for military personnel.
Other Financing Options
Patients can consider additional financing help from the following resources:
- Lending Club
- United Medical Credit
Prosper Healthcare Lending
Washington Fertility Center Services and Profile
- Donor egg services (Yes)
- Donor embryo services (Yes)
- ART for single women (Yes)
- Gestational carrier services (Yes)
- Embryo cryopreservation services (Yes)
- SART member (Yes)
- Verified lab accreditation (Yes)
Washington Fertility Center IVF Success Rates
Fresh Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
According to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,Washington Fertility Center in ANNANDALE, VA performed 84 fresh nondonor eggs IVF cycles in 2015. Below is the number of IVF cycles and babies born by the patient's age.
|Number of cycles||26||15||17||13||9||4|
|Live births (%)||27.3||5 / 13||2 / 11||2 / 8||0 / 4||0 / 1|
Frozen Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
According to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,Washington Fertility Center in ANNANDALE, VA performed 52 frozen nondonor eggs IVF cycles in 2015. Below is the number of IVF cycles and babies born by the patient's age.
|Number of cycles||23||11||11||0||6||1|
|Live births (%)||33.3||5 / 10||6 / 8||1 / 1||0 / 1|
Donor Eggs IVF Success Rates
In 2015,according to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,Washington Fertility Center in ANNANDALE, VA performed 22 IVF cycles with fresh embryos from donor eggs and 14 IVF cycles with frozen embryos from donor eggs.
|Donor Eggs||Number of cycles||Live births (%)|
|Frozen Embryos||14||1 / 13|