Why choose IVF Plano
Serving the Plano region for more than 20 years, IVF Plano has been helping infertility patients achieve their dream of parenthood. The center provides total care, treatment, and surgical options to patients seeking infertility treatment.
Dr. James Douglas
IVF Plano is headed by Dr. Douglas who is double board certified in OB/GYN and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. He offers not just traditional infertility treatments like IVF, IUI, and ovulation induction, but also a range of advanced services for more complex cases.
Dr. Douglas has been recognized by D Magazine as among the Best Doctors in Dallas several times and has also been awarded the Texas Super Doctor award several years in a row.
Services and Procedures Offered At IVF Plano
IVF Plano offers a number of treatment services that can resolve all kinds of infertility issues. The IVF Plano team works to provide basic, non-invasive options as the first course of action for patients. Where these options do not meet the needs of the patients, then more advanced options are considered.
There is an individualized treatment plan devised for every case, based on the diagnosis. In collaboration with the physician, patients can choose from a range of services including;
- Fertility medications
- Ovulation induction treatment
- Intrauterine insemination
- In vitro fertilization
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection
- Treatment for endometriosis
- Treatment for PCOS
- Infertility surgical treatments like laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, correcting tubal blockage and pelvic adhesions
- Male infertility treatment
- Growth hormone administration
- Fertility preservation
In addition to offering infertility treatments, IVF Plano also runs a donor program which assists certain patients to become parents. The donor program takes into consideration donor eggs or sperm for individuals or couples experiencing specific male or female infertility issues.
Because donor services are an important part of the practice, IVF Plano only works with reputable donor agencies. These services are for patients who have had any of the following conditions:
- Previous failed IVF cycles
- Responded poorly to fertility medication
- History of inheritable genetic diseases
- Non-functional or very low sperm counts
- Single women or same sex couples
- Women undergoing premature menopause or others experiencing menopause
- Women with surgically removed ovaries
- Women with premature ovarian failure
- Women with diminished egg quality or poor ovarian reserve
IVF Plano works with many insurance providers and recommends that all patients find out the type of infertility benefits they have.
For patients who do not have insurance coverage, IVF Plano works with the following fertility financiers:
- Prosper Healthcare Lending offers financing solutions for all types of fertility treatments. They also have a quick and easy loan inquiry process and give immediate decisions for loans under $35,000.
- Vitality Solutions insure the outcome of IVF procedures. This means that if a live birth is not achieved after 3 cycles, patients get their money back. Coverage is also provided for consultations, medications and travel expenses among others.
- Advanced Reproductive Care Payment Plan assists with fertility financing and the cost of IVF and IUI. The plan offers an extended payment program with affordable monthly payments.
- IVF Plano also works with New Life Fertility Financing and Med Loan Financing to help patients secure funds for treatment.
IVF Plano Services and Profile
- Donor egg services (Yes)
- Donor embryo services (Yes)
- ART for single women (Yes)
- Gestational carrier services (Yes)
- Embryo cryopreservation services (Yes)
- SART member (Yes)
- Verified lab accreditation (Yes)
IVF Plano IVF Success Rates
Fresh Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
According to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,IVF Plano in PLANO, TX performed 138 fresh nondonor eggs IVF cycles in 2015. Below is the number of IVF cycles and babies born by the patient's age.
|Number of cycles||53||25||31||14||9||6|
|Live births (%)||5 / 12||2 / 5||1 / 14||2 / 7||0 / 5||0 / 4|
Frozen Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
According to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,IVF Plano in PLANO, TX performed 132 frozen nondonor eggs IVF cycles in 2015. Below is the number of IVF cycles and babies born by the patient's age.
|Number of cycles||69||33||22||4||3||1|
|Live births (%)||58.8||56.3||40.9||1 / 4||2 / 3||0 / 1|
Donor Eggs IVF Success Rates
In 2015,according to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,IVF Plano in PLANO, TX performed 9 IVF cycles with fresh embryos from donor eggs and 7 IVF cycles with frozen embryos from donor eggs.
|Donor Eggs||Number of cycles||Live births (%)|
|Fresh Embryos||9||5 / 8|
|Frozen Embryos||7||2 / 7|