- 1 Why choose Fertility Center of San Antonio
- 2 Doctors at FCSA
- 3 Services and Procedures Offered At FCSA
- 4 Financial Options
- 5 Fertility Center of San Antonio Services and Profile
- 6 Fertility Center of San Antonio IVF Success Rates
Why choose Fertility Center of San Antonio
FCSA has been helping infertility patients for more than 30 years. They have a team of doctors and long standing staff who combine their experience and expertise to offer personalized treatment to all patients.
Doctors at FCSA
Joseph E. Martin
Dr. Martin is the Medical Director at FCSA and founded the center more than 30 years ago. He is a board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist and personally oversees many of the IVF cycles carried out at the center.
Gregory S. Neal
Dr. Neal holds board certification in OB/GYN and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. He has vase experience in reproductive medicine spanning a career of over two decades.
Matthew G. Retzloff
Dr. Retzloff is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. His areas of expertise include advanced laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, IVF and robotic assisted surgery.
Thomas B. Pool
Dr. Pool is FCSA's Director of the ART laboratory. He supervises all lab procedures and has a team of qualified embryologists working with him.
Services and Procedures Offered At FCSA
Fertility evaluation services at the center include testing procedures like:
- The Eeva Test or Early Embryo Viability Assessment
- PGS or Preimplantation Genetic Screening
- PGD or Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- Semen analysis
- Hormone testing
- Ovarian reserve evaluation
Patients looking for advanced fertility treatments can access the following services at FCSA:
- Tubal reversal
- Embryo transfer
- Laser assisted hatching
- Frozen embryo transfer
- Male infertility factor
- Endometriosis treatment
- Fertility preservation services are also available at FCSA. Patients looking to preserve their fertility can have access to egg freezing and sperm freezing.
Comprehensive Egg Donation and Surrogacy Services
Egg donation services at FCSA matches potential egg donors with recipient couples who may be infertile due to specific medical conditions.
The identity of the egg donor and the recipient couple remains anonymous to each other, but all relevant details are given to patients. Donors are recruited under the direction of Dr. Martin with help from the nursing staff.
FCSA also offers a gestational surrogacy program where the center matches surrogates with intended parents. Potential surrogates are screened to ensure that they met all requirements and are compatible with the emotional and health aspects of surrogacy.
FCSA works with a number of insurance providers. And for its non-insured patients, the center has developed different financial options to help meet the cost of treatment.
- Active duty military discount allows military patients with proof of status to qualify for a discount.
- Fireman and policeman discount does the same for patients in these industries.
- FCSA Package Plan allows patients to pay a flat price for IVF treatment. The plan also entertains discounts on subsequent cycles if needed.
- FCSA Refund Plan will reimburse the cost of treatment when IVF treatment is unsuccessful. Only patients meeting certain criteria can qualify.
- Monthly Payments Options allows patients to pay for treatment using qualified monthly installments through financial institutions.
- Out Of Town Monitoring Plan is devised for patients not residing in the vicinity and who need to travel to the center for treatment.
Fertility Center of San Antonio Services and Profile
- Donor egg services (Yes)
- Donor embryo services (Yes)
- ART for single women (Yes)
- Gestational carrier services (Yes)
- Embryo cryopreservation services (Yes)
- SART member (Yes)
- Verified lab accreditation (Yes)
Fertility Center of San Antonio IVF Success Rates
Fresh Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
According to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,Fertility Center of San Antonio in SAN ANTONIO, TX performed 240 fresh nondonor eggs IVF cycles in 2015. Below is the number of IVF cycles and babies born by the patient's age.
|Number of cycles||111||56||41||19||8||5|
|Live births (%)||64.0||42.2||36.4||1 / 13||0 / 5||0 / 2|
Frozen Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
According to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,Fertility Center of San Antonio in SAN ANTONIO, TX performed 277 frozen nondonor eggs IVF cycles in 2015. Below is the number of IVF cycles and babies born by the patient's age.
|Number of cycles||120||78||53||18||7||1|
|Live births (%)||39.5||35.3||39.2||6 / 16||2 / 7||0 / 1|
Donor Eggs IVF Success Rates
In 2015,according to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,Fertility Center of San Antonio in SAN ANTONIO, TX performed 17 IVF cycles with fresh embryos from donor eggs and 27 IVF cycles with frozen embryos from donor eggs.
|Donor Eggs||Number of cycles||Live births (%)|
|Fresh Embryos||17||11 / 13|