DALLAS IVF (FRISCO, TX)
DALLAS IVF (FRISCO, TX) IVF Success Rates
Total Number of IVF Cycles
|Clinic Success Rates||Report|
|During The Year||2018|
|Medical Director||Brian D. Barnett, MD|
|Total Number IVF Cycles||1,026|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age<35||501|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 35-37||227|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 38-40||184|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 41-42||49|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age≥43||65|
Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
|Nondonor Eggs Success Rates||Age under 35||Age 35-37||Age 38-40||Age 41-42||Age ≥43|
|Number of transfers||221||79||61||13||*|
|Ave number transfers||1.1||0.9||0.7||0.2||0.1|
|Live Birth Rates||43.9%||46.8%||31.1%||7 / 13||0 / *|
Donor IVF Success Rates
|Donor Success Rates||Donor, Fresh emb, Fresh egg||Donor, Fresh emb, Frozen egg||Donor, Frozen embryo||Donated embryo|
|Number of transfers||0||*||39||25|
|Live Birth Rates||* / *||51.3%||48.0%|
Rates of IVF Cycle Characteristics
|Rates of characteristics||Age <35||Age 35-37||Age 38-40||Age 41-42||Age ≥43||All ages|
|IVF using gestational carrier||2.3%||4.2%||4.5%||8.0%||12.1%||3.9%|
|IVF using frozen embryos||89.6%||78.8%||87.3%||80.0%||78.8%||86.0%|
|IVF with ICSI||65.2%||59.3%||53.6%||72.0%||27.3%||60.0%|
|IVF with PGT||42.5%||44.1%||53.6%||56.0%||21.2%||44.3%|
Why choose Dallas IVF
Dallas IVF is a recognized leader in advanced reproductive technologies. The center has a devoted team of specialists helping individuals and couples experience the joy of parenthood. At Dallas IVF many patients have received treatment for even the most complex causes of infertility.The specialists at Dallas IVF are all board certified physicians, highly skilled embryologists and a competent clinical care team. Together they gauge their expertise to make treatment successful for all patients. The center has multiple offices located in Dallas, Frisco, McKinney and Plano.
The Doctors at Dallas IVF
Brian D. BarnettDr. Barnett has been in reproductive medicine since 1997. He is easily recognized as one of the most experienced and skilled fertility specialists in the Southwest US. In his vast career, Dr. Barnett has performed over 2,500 egg retrievals and administered over 2,300 laparoscopies and hysteroscopies.Lowell T. KuDr. Ku is a specialist in OB/GYN and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. He is also trained in family medicine and works out of the Frisco Fertility Center.Dara McKinneyDr. McKinney is a fertility specialist who resolves complex cases of infertility. She also has expertise in performing minimally invasive gynecological surgery.Sara J. MucowskiDr. Mucowski works out of the Plano Fertility Center. Along with her board certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology, she has a special interest in fertility preservation.
Services and Procedures
Fertility TestingThe center offers basic fertility testing services for both male and female patients. Such testing assists specialists in diagnosing the cause of the problem and address any other issues before treatment starts. Depending on the patient＊s needs testing may include the following:
- Blood teststo evaluate hormonal levels
- Genetic testingto detect genetic disorders
- Semen analysisto evaluate the quality of semen
- Internalultrasound exam to examine uterine lining and checks for any abnormalities
- HSGto find out about the condition of the fallopian tubes
Basic Infertility Treatments
- Fertility medicationsare used to promote ovulation. Among these, oral medications help women ovulate mature eggs. Another option is injectable medications that assist in follicle stimulation.
- IUIinvolves transferring the partner's sperm directly into the woman＊s uterus to facilitate fertilization.
Advanced Infertility TreatmentsIn many cases, procedures like IUI can lead to a successful pregnancy. However, when issues like male factor infertility, blocked fallopian tubes or advanced maternal age come up, other treatments need to be considered. Dallas IVF also offers more advanced procedures to resolve infertility issues like:
- IVFis a more complex form of infertility treatment. It involves a number of different steps including ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, fertilization and embryo transfer.
- PGStesting can identify asymptomatic carriers. This can include a saliva test or a blood test to determine if either parent is a carrier of a genetic disease.
- PGDis sometimes recommended with IVF. This process screens embryos for chromosomal problems and other genetic abnormalities.
- Single embryo transferis administered to achieve a healthy pregnancy. The procedure aims at delivering a singleton pregnancy with each cycle, and twins as an acceptable risk.
Egg Donor ProgramThe egg donor program works for patients with premature ovarian failure. Others who have entered menopause or going to enter cancer treatment can also benefit. Yet others who may have their ovaries removed surgically can hope to conceive using egg donation.The program is also suitable for women who may have experienced multiple unsuccessful IVF cycles. The same can work for patients with age related decline in infertility or diminished ovarian reserve.Fertility Options for Gay MenSame sex couples can come to Dallas IVF to explore basic fertility services that can give them family building options. These options can give gay men a chance to have a biological connection with their baby. Some options to look at include the following:
- Egg donationis the first step of the process. This option will allow one partner to share a genetic link with the resulting embryo.
- Surrogacyis the next step for gay couples to consider. A woman other than the egg donor serves as a surrogate and carries the pregnancy. Donated eggs are fertilized with the father's sperm and the embryos transferred to the surrogate's uterus. Surrogates may be someone known to the gay couple or may be someone unknown.
Fertility Options for Lesbian WomenTo serve lesbian couples, Dallas IVF can offer many fertility options. These can include the following:
- Donor sperm IUIworks along the same lines as traditional IUI. The only difference is the use of donor sperm in place of the male partner's sperm. Lesbian clients can choose a friend or family member to donate sperm. Or they can settle on an anonymous donor through a sperm bank.
- Reciprocal IVF with donor spermis another option to consider. This option allows both female partners to take part in the pregnancy. One woman donates her eggs which is combined with donor sperm in the lab. Once fertilized, the embryos are then transferred to the uterus of the other woman who carries the pregnancy.
Insurance and BillingAfter registration, patients can get in touch with Dallas IVF insurance specialists to help them understand the billing process. Patients are advised to find out about their benefits and coverage to see which procedures will be covered.Dallas IVF staff can assist patients in maneuvering this process.Financial Discount Programs Dallas IVF offers a number of financial options for patients without coverage. These financing programs can offer discounted treatment options:Prosper Healthcare LendingProsper Healthcare Lending offers affordable financing for any fertility procedure to patients. This includes treatments, procedures and medications. Financing with Prosper Healthcare Lending offers benefits including no transaction fees and fast and easy process.Compassionate Care ProgramsThis program allows eligible patients savings based on income. Eligible patients may save anywhere between 25 % - 75% on medication. Or they may get a 10% discount for every unit through a mail in rebate.First Steps Program This program considers household income and offers discounts between 5%- 75%. Discounts are applicable to the cost of fertility drugs and also based on family's hardship circumstances.
Dallas IVF Services and Profile
|Services and profile||Yes/No|
|Whether clinic has donor egg program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has embryo cryopreservation program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has donated embryo program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has egg cryopreservation program||Yes|
|Clinic services for single women||Yes|
|Clinic services for using gestational carriers||Yes|
|Whether clinic is SART member||Yes|
|Embryo laboratory accreditation status||Yes|
* IVF success reports are based on the latest CDC data published in May 2020 (Final 2018 Data).
* Learn about success rate and definition. Read: What Is IVF Success Rate?