REPRODUCTIVE CARE CENTER (SANDY, UT)
REPRODUCTIVE CARE CENTER (SANDY, UT) IVF Success Rates
Total Number of IVF Cycles
|Clinic Success Rates
|During The Year
|Keith L. Blauer, MD
|Total Number IVF Cycles
|Total IVF Cycles at Age<35
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 35-37
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 38-40
|Total IVF Cycles at Age>40
Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
|Nondonor Eggs Success Rates
|Number of transfers
|Ave number transfers
|Live Birth Rates
Donor IVF Success Rates
|Donor Success Rates
|Donor, Fresh emb, Fresh egg
|Donor, Fresh emb, Frozen egg
|Donor, Frozen embryo
|Number of transfers
|Live Birth Rates
|* / *
|9 / 15
|8 / 11
Rates of IVF Cycle Characteristics
|Rates of characteristics
|IVF using gestational carrier
|IVF using frozen embryos
|IVF with ICSI
|IVF with PGT
Why choose Reproductive Care Center
The Reproductive Care Center was established in 1996 and is the first private practice and infertility clinic in the state of Utah. The clinic services clients from surrounding Idaho, Montana and Wyoming as well.James S. HeinerDr. Heiner is the founder of RCC. He is a board certified infertility specialist and reproductive endocrinologist. He works with a team of certified OB/GYN and Reproductive Endocrinologists which includes Drs. Keith L. Blauer, Harry H. Hatasaka, John L. Gililland, and Andrew K. Moore.Lab and Nursing StaffMichael L. Norton is the Andrology and Endocrinology Lab Supervisor at RCC. Brett Reggio is the Laboratory Director at RCC.Brooke Welsh is a Women's Health Practitioner and a coordinator for RCC patients undergoing treatment cycles such as IVF, non-ART, ovulation induction and IUI.
Services and Procedures
RCC offers a full range of infertility treatment services for patients with different needs. Everything from the most basic and non-invasive treatments to advanced procedures is available at the center.Basic Treatments
- Medications or fertility drugs are available to treat many of the conditions causing female fertility.
- IUI is sometimes used with medications to treat basic infertility issues. The procedure places concentrated sperm into the uterus bypassing the cervix to facilitate fertilization.
- IVF uses the female partner's eggs and the male partner's sperm and fertilizes them in the lab. IVF procedures can range from very basic to advanced.
- Donor egg IVF gives women a chance to use donor eggs for IVF. Egg donors undergo extensive physical and psychological testing to ensure suitability. This option is recommended for women whose eggs have been damaged by cancer treatment or whose ovaries were removed. Women who have experienced multiple failed IVF cycles are also suitable candidates.
- Fertility preservation services at RCC include egg freezing by which women can support a pregnancy later on in life. With this procedure, eggs retain their fertility capacity present at the time of freezing. So when they are used later the egg quality remains the same.
- Surgical options include options like laparoscopic or hysteroscopic surgery and tubal reversal surgery.
- Male infertility treatment options include tubal reversal, semen analysis and sperm freezing vasectomy reversal.
RCC works with most major insurers. The center also offers some guarantee IVF program options where patients get their money back if treatment is unsuccessful.Fresh cycle IVF guarantee program costs $23, 097, not including the cost of medication or anesthesia. The cycle features up to 4 fresh IVF cycles with all available frozen embryos transfers between IVF cycles. The program guarantees 100 % refund if treatment is unsuccessful.Frozen donor egg IVF guarantee program costs $ 35, 345. The program features up to four frozen egg IVF cycles. Also included are donor screening fees, donor medications with all available frozen embryo transfer cycles. The cost also covers anesthesia fees and a 100% refund if the patient does not have a baby.Fertility Medication AssistancePatients can seek financial assistance for fertility medication with the compassionate care program. The program offers up to 75% savings for uninsured, yet income eligible patients.
Reproductive Care Center Services and Profile
|Services and profile
|Whether clinic has donor egg program
|Whether clinic has embryo cryopreservation program
|Whether clinic has donated embryo program
|Whether clinic has egg cryopreservation program
|Clinic services for using gestational carriers
|Whether clinic is SART member
|Embryo laboratory accreditation status
* IVF success reports are based on the latest CDC data published in April 2021 (Preliminary 2019 Data).
* Learn about success rate and definition. Read: What Is IVF Success Rate?