MIDWEST FERTILITY SPECIALISTS (CARMEL, IN)
MIDWEST FERTILITY SPECIALISTS (CARMEL, IN) IVF Success Rates
Total Number of IVF Cycles
|Clinic Success Rates||Report|
|During The Year||2019|
|Medical Director||Matthew A Will, MD|
|Total Number IVF Cycles||1107|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age<35||575|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 35-37||247|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 38-40||155|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age>40||130|
Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
|Nondonor Eggs Success Rates||Age <35||Age 35-37||Age 38-40||Age >40|
|Number of transfers||257||82||44||14|
|Ave number transfers||0.9||0.6||0.5||0.3|
|Live Birth Rates||49.8%||40.2%||38.6%||* / 14|
Donor IVF Success Rates
|Donor Success Rates||Donor, Fresh emb, Fresh egg||Donor, Fresh emb, Frozen egg||Donor, Frozen embryo||Donated embryo|
|Number of transfers||9||11||79||24|
|Live Birth Rates||5 / 9||5 / 11||43.0%||41.7%|
Rates of IVF Cycle Characteristics
|Rates of characteristics||Age <35||Age 35-37||Age 38-40||Age >40|
|IVF using gestational carrier||4.3%||8.0%||4.7%||7.7%|
|IVF using frozen embryos||95.1%||92.0%||90.6%||87.2%|
|IVF with ICSI||77.0%||70.3%||78.1%||78.2%|
|IVF with PGT||66.8%||76.8%||64.1%||57.7%|
Why choose Midwest Fertility Specialists
Midwest Fertility Specialists is the largest fertility center in Indiana. We work with a patient focused approach where you get to make decisions with regard to your needs and desires.Midwest Fertility Specialists was founded in 2004 by three of our current physicians. Today our practice is considered as the largest, most experienced team of reproductive endocrinologists in Indiana.We offer a full range of services to provide complete reproductive care to our patients. We also have our own IVF lab which is open year round. When you partner with us, you gain access to an expert medical team that can get you on the way to starting your family. At our centres we offer diagnostic evaluation and testing, basic and advanced fertility treatments and some surgical procedures.
Our Team of Specialists
Our skilled doctors and nurses work with our lab specialists and support staff to give you the results you want. Each member of our team is committed to helping you start a family. Here are the experts who will assist with your fertility treatment at Midwest Fertility Specialists:Dr. Bradford BoppDr. Bopp holds a Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility from Harvard. He is a founding partner of the facility and focuses on individualized patient care. He takes great pride in helping couples achieve their dream of becoming parents.Dr. Robert ColverDr. Colver is board certified by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He specializes in helping patients get pregnant as soon as possible. He works with them to plan customized, cost effective treatments that will work for them.Dr. Laura ReuterDr. Reuter is a founding partner of Midwest Fertility Specialists and helps patients by making the best decision for their unique circumstances. She is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility with a primary focus on pregnancy outcomes of ART.Dr. Matthew WillDr. Will holds a Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility with a professional interest in minimally invasive surgery, ART and ovulation induction.Dr. Glen AdaniyaDr. Adaniya holds a PhD in Biomedical Engineering. He serves as the ART and Andrology/ Endocrine Laboratory Director at Midwest Fertility Specialists. Dr. Adaniya oversees all aspects of the ART laboratory including IVF, ICSI, PGS, PGD and cryopreservation.
Services and Procedures
At Midwest Fertility Specialists, addressing the patient£ªs specific fertility needs is our first objective. That is why we offer a number of treatment services and procedures, so that every patient can find what they are looking for.Fertility Treatment Options
- IVF is the most common infertility treatment practiced. The procedure involves combining a man's sperm and woman's eggs in a lab setting. Once fertilized the embryo is transferred to the woman's uterus.
- IUI is a commonly performed procedure that is considered a standard part of infertility treatment. The procedure bypasses the cervix and places the sperm directly into the uterus.
- ICSI involves injecting a single sperm into an egg in a laboratory setting.
- PGS & PGD are screening and diagnostic procedures to determine the genetic components of embryos. Diagnosis can help study the embryo for inherited diseases in the family.
- Semen analysis is conducted to evaluate the quality of a man's sperm. It helps establish the sperm count, sperm motility and sperm morphology among other factors.
- Assisted hatching is done in an IVF lab to thin out the outer coating of the embryo. This procedure assists in easier implantation when the embryo is transferred to the uterus.
- Cryopreservation allows multiple eggs retrieved at one time to be fertilized and cryopreserved for later use.
- Egg freezing may be recommended for patients wishing to freeze their eggs to preserve the eggs' quality. Ideal candidates are women starting chemotherapy or radiation with the possibility of some ovarian damage. Or others who may wish to freeze their eggs while still young.
In-Office Diagnostic Services
- Fertility check- this service answers any questions you may have about your fertility and chances of getting pregnant. Testing is available for male and female patients.
- Hysteroscopy- this in-office procedure allows your physician to view the inside of the cervical canal and uterine cavity for any abnormalities.
- Hysterosalpingogram or HSG- this is an X-ray procedure which allows viewing of the uterus and fallopian tubes. The x-ray is done to confirm that the uterine cavity and fallopian tubes are in normal condition.
- Saline infused sonohysterogram or SIS- this is another in-office procedure that allows your doctor to evaluate the uterus and its cavity. Any abnormalities such as scarring, polys or fibroids can be identified during this process.
Donor ServicesMidwest Fertility Specialists also offers donor services that are tailored to meet the needs of infertile couples. With our successful egg and sperm donor program, we can make parenthood possible for our patients.
- Egg donors- Midwest Fertility Specialists is always looking for healthy egg donors of all ethnicities. This is because we want to meet the demands of our diverse patient base. You can answer some simple questions to find out if you are an eligible donor.
- Egg recipients- Our anonymous egg donor program is designed to meet the needs of all egg recipients. Our staff will work with you and your family to find the right donor who matches your requirements.
- Sperm donors- This program can help couples struggling with male infertility issues. With the expertise of our doctors, you can decide on a sperm donor who best matches your requirements.
Attain IVFMidwest Fertility Specialists offers assistance in fertility treatment planning by collaborating with the Attain IVF program. The program allows patients to pay for multiple IVF cycles before the start of treatment. There are only a handful of fertility centers in the US and Canada that are invited to offer this plan.Insurance CoverageWe work with most major insurance companies. It is recommended that you find out if there are any infertility benefits outlined in your plan.Our billing office representatives can help you with this process. If there is no coverage we can help make treatment more affordable by offering our own financial plans. These include
- Treatment package pricing
- Financing program
- Guarantee programs for IVF
Midwest Fertility Specialists Services and Profile
|Services and profile||Yes/No|
|Whether clinic has donor egg program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has embryo cryopreservation program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has donated embryo program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has egg cryopreservation program||Yes|
|Clinic services for using gestational carriers||Yes|
|Whether clinic is SART member||Yes|
|Embryo laboratory accreditation status||Yes|
* IVF success reports are based on the latest CDC data published in April 2021 (Preliminary 2019 Data).
* Learn about success rate and definition. Read: What Is IVF Success Rate?