Why choose ivf1?
If you are having difficulty getting pregnant, you are not alone. You can always get in touch with experts to help you along the way.
IVF1 is an in vitro fertilization and PGD center located in Chicago and Naperville, Illinois. The center has been specializing in infertility and reproductive medicine since 1992.
IVF1 has two office locations from where we deliver the best in reproductive healthcare.
Naperville Fertility Office
All of our outpatient procedures are administered at this center. You can find services offered in the areas of IVF, recurrent miscarriage, female hormonal issues and reproductive surgery. At our Naperville facility, you can also receive complete infertility diagnostic testing and radiology services.
Plainfield Fertility Office
This office offers services like male and female fertility testing, fertility treatment monitoring and patient education.
We specialize in offering one-on-one care to our patients and cater to your specific, individualized needs. Our customized treatment plan will be based on your needs and preferences.
Meet the Team
Dr. Randy. S. Morris
Dr. Morris is a board certified reproductive endocrinologist. Along with his team of experts Dr. Morris has been helping individuals and couples build families and achieve their dream of parenthood.
Dr. Morris also works on-staff at a few neighboring hospitals including central DuPage Hospital and Edward Hospital.
Ms. Goehl is IVF1's certified nurse practitioner. She has been with the center since 2000 and is an integral part of the care we provide. She manages patients’ protocols, provides consultations, devises treatment plans and reviews lab tests.
Services and Procedures
We offer a comprehensive set of advanced fertility services. This makes it possible for our patients to realize their dream of becoming a parent.
All procedures take place at our Naperville facility. There is a broad range of services provided in the following categories:
- Standard IVFis a method of assisted reproduction that involves removing mature eggs from the body. The eggs and sperm are combined in the lab to form embryos. The resulting embryo is them placed in the uterus to initiate a pregnancy.
- In vitro maturationinvolves removing immature eggs from the ovaries. The eggs become mature in the lab before being fertilized and placed back in the uterus.
- Blastocyst transfer moves cultured embryos from lab incubators into the womb. Embryos transferred at this stage can deliver a high chance of pregnancy with a low chance of multiple births.
- PGDis a genetic test designed to test embryos for a specific genetic condition. This information can help select the most appropriate embryos to achieve a pregnancy.
- PGSis a genetic test to examine the embryo for chromosomal abnormalities. PGS can help improve implantation and pregnancy rates in patients undergoing IVF.
- ICSI is used to fertilize an egg during IVF. It is used for couples where sperm count or sperm motility may be compromised.
- Assisted hatching involves making a hole in the outer layer of the embryo to thin it. This is done so that when the embryo gets transferred back to the uterus, it can implant itself successfully.
- Egg freezingis ideally for patients who want to put off childbearing for the future. The same may also be recommended for cancer patients.
- Embryo freezingcan help store extra embryos for future use by intended parents.
- Sperm freezingmay be done for future use in either artificial insemination or for donation.
- Frozen embryo transferis a procedure where previously frozen embryos from an earlier donor egg or fresh IVF cycle are thawed before being placed in the uterus.
- Egg donationis a modification of the IVF process. An egg donor can be anyone either related or unrelated to intended parents.
- Surrogacyinvolves the use of a third party female to provide the eggs and then carry the pregnancy until delivery.
- Gestational carrieris also the use of a third party female, but to provide the uterus and carry the pregnancy. The resulting embryo is not genetically related to the carrier.
Other Infertility Treatments
In addition to IVF procedures and treatment, IVF1 also offers other infertility treatments that can help with achieving pregnancy. Some of these include:
- Diagnostic testingfor both males and females to establish the cause of infertility.
- Ovulation inductionis a procedure which stimulates ovulation with the use of medication.
- Intra uterine inseminationis the process of placing a concentrated sample of sperm into the uterus. This procedure is performed at the rime of ovulation to improve chances of pregnancy.
- Embryoscopyfor treatment of recurrent miscarriage. The procedure allows the examination of embryo development at 9-10 weeks gestation.
- Reproductive surgerysuch as laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to examine abnormalities interfering with conception.
- Treatment of female hormonal problemssuch as insulin resistance, prolactin levels and PCOS. All these and other factors can make it difficult for a woman to conceive.
IVF1 accepts almost all major insurers. Plus, our staff can help verify infertility insurance for IVF cost and other infertility treatments. Our experts can also help detect coverage that may be missed by others.
Prosper Healthcare Lending
IVF1 also accepts financing through Prosper Healthcare Lending. The company assists with infertility treatment cost coverage for almost everything. This includes treatments, procedures as well as medication.
SoldierCryo and SoldierCare
These programs are focused on fertility preservation for military personnel. SoldierCryo offers free fertility preservation to military personnel who are Naperville residents and are being deployed overseas. Men can seek sperm freezing and storage and women egg freezing and storage for the duration of their tour of duty.
SoldierCare offers discounts to soldiers and veterans not having insurance coverage for IVF treatment.
This is a program run at IVF1 for cancer patients. The program helps women with a possibility of ovarian failure due to cancer treatment. It enables them to attempt egg freezing before starting chemotherapy.
Eligibility criteria includes uninsured female patients who are residents of Naperville and have been diagnosed with cancer.
The Chai Initiative
This is a charitable program offered at IVF1 which offers free new patient consultations for couples. Any couple with infertility who does not have insurance can come in for consultation.
IVF1 Services and Profile
- Donor egg services (Yes)
- Donor embryo services (Yes)
- ART for single women (Yes)
- Gestational carrier services (Yes)
- Embryo cryopreservation services (Yes)
- SART member (Yes)
- Verified lab accreditation (Yes)
IVF1 IVF Success Rates
Fresh Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
According to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,IVF1 in NAPERVILLE, IL performed 162 fresh nondonor eggs IVF cycles in 2015. Below is the number of IVF cycles and babies born by the patient's age.
|Number of cycles||91||23||16||15||13||4|
|Live births (%)||61.0||4 / 12||2 / 7||0 / 2|
Frozen Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
According to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,IVF1 in NAPERVILLE, IL performed 245 frozen nondonor eggs IVF cycles in 2015. Below is the number of IVF cycles and babies born by the patient's age.
|Number of cycles||102||70||57||13||1||2|
|Live births (%)||64.0||58.7||55.3||7 / 10||0 / 1||0 / 2|
Donor Eggs IVF Success Rates
In 2015,according to the newest CDC ART Success Rates Data,IVF1 in NAPERVILLE, IL performed 17 IVF cycles with fresh embryos from donor eggs and 58 IVF cycles with frozen embryos from donor eggs.
|Donor Eggs||Number of cycles||Live births (%)|
|Fresh Embryos||17||9 / 14|