IVF1 (NAPERVILLE, IL)
IVF1 (NAPERVILLE, IL) IVF Success Rates
Total Number of IVF Cycles
|Clinic Success Rates||Report|
|During The Year||2019|
|Medical Director||Randy S. Morris, MD|
|Total Number IVF Cycles||1035|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age<35||434|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 35-37||221|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 38-40||224|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age>40||156|
Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
|Nondonor Eggs Success Rates||Age <35||Age 35-37||Age 38-40||Age >40|
|Number of transfers||199||75||60||16|
|Ave number transfers||1.2||1.0||0.6||0.2|
|Live Birth Rates||52.3%||54.7%||38.3%||13 / 16|
Donor IVF Success Rates
|Donor Success Rates||Donor, Fresh emb, Fresh egg||Donor, Fresh emb, Frozen egg||Donor, Frozen embryo||Donated embryo|
|Number of transfers||*||*||35||23|
|Live Birth Rates||* / *||* / *||45.7%||39.1%|
Rates of IVF Cycle Characteristics
|Rates of characteristics||Age <35||Age 35-37||Age 38-40||Age >40|
|IVF using gestational carrier||0.9%||0.0%||3.1%||1.3%|
|IVF using frozen embryos||100.0%||100.0%||100.0%||97.4%|
|IVF with ICSI||93.5%||90.7%||90.7%||68.8%|
|IVF with PGT||36.6%||68.2%||72.2%||46.8%|
Why choose ivf1
If you are having difficulty getting pregnant, you are not alone. You can always get in touch with experts to help you along the way.IVF1 is an in vitro fertilization and PGD center located in Chicago and Naperville, Illinois. The center has been specializing in infertility and reproductive medicine since 1992.IVF1 has two office locations from where we deliver the best in reproductive healthcare.Naperville Fertility OfficeAll of our outpatient procedures are administered at this center. You can find services offered in the areas of IVF, recurrent miscarriage, female hormonal issues and reproductive surgery. At our Naperville facility, you can also receive complete infertility diagnostic testing and radiology services.Plainfield Fertility OfficeThis office offers services like male and female fertility testing, fertility treatment monitoring and patient education.We specialize in offering one-on-one care to our patients and cater to your specific, individualized needs. Our customized treatment plan will be based on your needs and preferences.
Meet the Team
Dr. Randy. S. MorrisDr. Morris is a board certified reproductive endocrinologist. Along with his team of experts Dr. Morris has been helping individuals and couples build families and achieve their dream of parenthood.Dr. Morris also works on-staff at a few neighboring hospitals including central DuPage Hospital and Edward Hospital.Kim GoehlMs. Goehl is IVF1's certified nurse practitioner. She has been with the center since 2000 and is an integral part of the care we provide. She manages patientsï¼ protocols, provides consultations, devises treatment plans and reviews lab tests.
Services and Procedures
We offer a comprehensive set of advanced fertility services. This makes it possible for our patients to realize their dream of becoming a parent.All procedures take place at our Naperville facility. There is a broad range of services provided in the following categories:IVF Services
- Standard IVFis a method of assisted reproduction that involves removing mature eggs from the body. The eggs and sperm are combined in the lab to form embryos. The resulting embryo is them placed in the uterus to initiate a pregnancy.
- In vitro maturationinvolves removing immature eggs from the ovaries. The eggs become mature in the lab before being fertilized and placed back in the uterus.
- Blastocyst transfer moves cultured embryos from lab incubators into the womb. Embryos transferred at this stage can deliver a high chance of pregnancy with a low chance of multiple births.
- PGDis a genetic test designed to test embryos for a specific genetic condition. This information can help select the most appropriate embryos to achieve a pregnancy.
- PGSis a genetic test to examine the embryo for chromosomal abnormalities. PGS can help improve implantation and pregnancy rates in patients undergoing IVF.
- ICSI is used to fertilize an egg during IVF. It is used for couples where sperm count or sperm motility may be compromised.
- Assisted hatching involves making a hole in the outer layer of the embryo to thin it. This is done so that when the embryo gets transferred back to the uterus, it can implant itself successfully.
- Egg freezingis ideally for patients who want to put off childbearing for the future. The same may also be recommended for cancer patients.
- Embryo freezingcan help store extra embryos for future use by intended parents.
- Sperm freezingmay be done for future use in either artificial insemination or for donation.
- Frozen embryo transferis a procedure where previously frozen embryos from an earlier donor egg or fresh IVF cycle are thawed before being placed in the uterus.
- Egg donationis a modification of the IVF process. An egg donor can be anyone either related or unrelated to intended parents.
- Surrogacyinvolves the use of a third party female to provide the eggs and then carry the pregnancy until delivery.
- Gestational carrieris also the use of a third party female, but to provide the uterus and carry the pregnancy. The resulting embryo is not genetically related to the carrier.
Other Infertility TreatmentsIn addition to IVF procedures and treatment, IVF1 also offers other infertility treatments that can help with achieving pregnancy. Some of these include:
- Diagnostic testingfor both males and females to establish the cause of infertility.
- Ovulation inductionis a procedure which stimulates ovulation with the use of medication.
- Intra uterine inseminationis the process of placing a concentrated sample of sperm into the uterus. This procedure is performed at the rime of ovulation to improve chances of pregnancy.
- Embryoscopyfor treatment of recurrent miscarriage. The procedure allows the examination of embryo development at 9-10 weeks gestation.
- Reproductive surgerysuch as laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to examine abnormalities interfering with conception.
- Treatment of female hormonal problemssuch as insulin resistance, prolactin levels and PCOS. All these and other factors can make it difficult for a woman to conceive.
Infertility InsuranceIVF1 accepts almost all major insurers. Plus, our staff can help verify infertility insurance for IVF cost and other infertility treatments. Our experts can also help detect coverage that may be missed by others.Prosper Healthcare LendingIVF1 also accepts financing through Prosper Healthcare Lending. The company assists with infertility treatment cost coverage for almost everything. This includes treatments, procedures as well as medication.Charitable ProgramsSoldierCryo and SoldierCareThese programs are focused on fertility preservation for military personnel. SoldierCryo offers free fertility preservation to military personnel who are Naperville residents and are being deployed overseas. Men can seek sperm freezing and storage and women egg freezing and storage for the duration of their tour of duty.SoldierCare offers discounts to soldiers and veterans not having insurance coverage for IVF treatment.CryoFertilityThis is a program run at IVF1 for cancer patients. The program helps women with a possibility of ovarian failure due to cancer treatment. It enables them to attempt egg freezing before starting chemotherapy.Eligibility criteria includes uninsured female patients who are residents of Naperville and have been diagnosed with cancer.The Chai InitiativeThis is a charitable program offered at IVF1 which offers free new patient consultations for couples. Any couple with infertility who does not have insurance can come in for consultation.
IVF1 Services and Profile
|Services and profile||Yes/No|
|Whether clinic has donor egg program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has embryo cryopreservation program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has donated embryo program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has egg cryopreservation program||Yes|
|Clinic services for using gestational carriers||Yes|
|Whether clinic is SART member||Yes|
|Embryo laboratory accreditation status||Yes|
* IVF success reports are based on the latest CDC data published in April 2021 (Preliminary 2019 Data).
* Learn about success rate and definition. Read: What Is IVF Success Rate?