CARE FERTILITY (GLENDALE, CA)
CARE FERTILITY (GLENDALE, CA) IVF Success Rates
Total Number of IVF Cycles
|Clinic Success Rates||Report|
|During The Year||2019|
|Medical Director||Rudy Quintero, MD|
|Total Number IVF Cycles||410|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age<35||121|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 35-37||106|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age 38-40||81|
|Total IVF Cycles at Age>40||102|
Nondonor Eggs IVF Success Rates
|Nondonor Eggs Success Rates||Age <35||Age 35-37||Age 38-40||Age >40|
|Number of transfers||74||40||27||11|
|Ave number transfers||1.1||1.1||0.6||0.4|
|Live Birth Rates||48.6%||42.5%||25.9%||* / 11|
Donor IVF Success Rates
|Donor Success Rates||Donor, Fresh emb, Fresh egg||Donor, Fresh emb, Frozen egg||Donor, Frozen embryo||Donated embryo|
|Number of transfers||0||*||23||0|
|Live Birth Rates||0 / *||47.8%|
Rates of IVF Cycle Characteristics
|Rates of characteristics||Age <35||Age 35-37||Age 38-40||Age >40|
|IVF using gestational carrier||7.7%||10.9%||25.9%||8.7%|
|IVF using frozen embryos||93.8%||100.0%||92.6%||89.1%|
|IVF with ICSI||93.8%||85.5%||96.3%||84.8%|
|IVF with PGT||40.0%||27.3%||44.4%||37.0%|
Why choose Care Fertility
If you have been trying to get pregnant for a while without success, the next step is to see a doctor. At CARE Fertility, the medical team is committed to using the latest reproductive technology to increase the chances of success.CARE Fertility is a fertility centre located in Glendale, California with a second office in Rancho Cucamonga and a third in Arcadia. The medical team and other staff at the clinic are dedicated to providing their patients with the best care available.Care Fertility's embryology lab has been designed to provide the most sterile environment for egg freezing and fertility preservation services. Our highly trained embryologists work to provide our patients with impressive pregnancy rates.In addition, the center provides personalized treatment plans for each patient, maximizing their chance of conception. The team of physicians, nurses and financial counsellors are available to answer all your questions and provide constant communication and knowledge.
Doctors and Team
Dr. Rudy QuinteroDr. Quintero is the founder and Medical Director at Care Fertility. He is double board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.Dr. Quintero strictly advocates a doctor/patient relationship and is a firm believer in empowering his patients through information.As such, there is always a first free complementary consultation with Dr. Quintero where he will personally answer all your questions and give you all the information you need before starting treatment. He is fluent in English and Spanish and can provide a comprehensive consultation in both languages.Dr. Eileen ChenDr. Chen is a certified OBGYN. She is also certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. She is fluent in English, Mandarin and Taiwanese and has vast experience working with many esteemed hospitals in LA.Dr. Chen believes in and emphasizes the importance of individualizing treatment for every patient. She discusses treatment plans and takes time to explain all rationale thoroughly. She has assisted many patients conceive spontaneously after medical or surgical treatments without resorting to IVF or IUI techniques.
Services and Procedures
At CARE Fertility your doctor will recommend a treatment procedure based on you individual needs and circumstances. The recommendation can include any of the following techniques based on your medical history and other considerations.
- IVF programis suitable for patients with age related infertility issues or unexplained infertility. It may be also be recommended for women who suffer from blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, or genetic factors.
- IUI programinvolves placing a concentrated specimen of sperm into the uterus. The goal of this treatment procedure is to increase the number of sperm that make it to the fallopian tubes and raise the chance of fertilization.
- Tubal Reversalsis a treatment option for patients who have previously had tubal sterilization surgery. The procedure is considered an outpatient procedure where you can go home the very same day.
- Frozen Embryo Transferis an option where previously frozen embryos are thawed before transfer into the uterus. This procedure can be administered at any time giving you the flexibility to plan ahead.
- Fertility Preservationallows patients to preserve sperm, embryos or eggs by freezing for future use.
- Donor Eggsare provided by young, healthy female donors. The egg is combined with sperm in the IVF laboratory via in vitro fertilization. The resulting embryo is then transferred to the recipient ‘s uterus.
- Donor Spermoffers a treatment option for couples where the male partner suffers from an absence of sperm or low sperm count. The same can also help single women seeking pregnancy or lesbian couples wanting to start a family.
- Gender Selectionis carried out by a technology called PGS or pre-implantation genetic screening. This technique helps couples select the gender of their child along with determining any chromosomal abnormalities in the embryo.
- Surrogacyis recommended for couples where the female partner cannot carry a pregnancy for herself. Instead a gestational carrier carries the embryo coming from intended parents. The embryo is transferred by IVF.
- LGBT Familiescan also seek assistance in building a family at CARE Fertility center. The center offers multiple options such as sperm or egg donation, IUI, IVF or gestational carriers to achieve this dream.
Services catering to lesbian couples include
- Sperm inseminationinto a single or both partners.
- IVF utilizing the eggs from a single partnerimpregnated by sperm from a donor. The resulting embryo may be placed into the uterus of the second partner or a surrogate, as per the couples' requirements.
- IVF utilizing donor eggsas well as donor sperm. The resulting embryo may be planted in one partner or a surrogate.
- IVF utilizing eggs from the two female partners and sperm from donor with the embryo implanted in one partner. If the couple wants, the resulting embryo gets placed into both female partners.
Services for male gay couples include
- IVF utilizing sperm from a single or both male partners with a donor egg. A surrogate gets the embryo planted in her uterus.
- IVF utilizing donor sperm and donor eggs.A surrogate carries the pregnancy.
- Traditional surrogacywhere a donor sperm fertilizes a surrogate egg. Or the sperm may be supplied by one male partner.
Pricing and Costs
CARE Fertility staff understand that coping with treatment costs can be challenging. Our staff is here to help with you with that by checking with your insurance company for fertility treatment coverage.Dr. Quintero will inform you of your cost estimate during your first consultation. The center also provides a 5% discount to teachers, nurses, firefighters, police officers and other civil servants.There is also a 5% discount for families with a family income of $57,000 or less. You can call us at the center to find out more about the cost of infertility treatment.Discounted Medication ProgramThe Compassionate Care Program can help eligible patients overcome financial obstacles. The program can assist with providing considerable savings on EMD Serono medications for income eligible and uninsured individuals.The Compassionate Care Program can also help you save on injections for multiple cycles within a year. These include Gona-f, Ovidrel Prefilled Syringe and Cetrotide. However, patients need to reapply every year for rebates.
CARE Fertility Services and Profile
|Services and profile||Yes/No|
|Whether clinic has donor egg program||No|
|Whether clinic has embryo cryopreservation program||No|
|Whether clinic has donated embryo program||Yes|
|Whether clinic has egg cryopreservation program||Yes|
|Clinic services for using gestational carriers||Yes|
|Whether clinic is SART member||Yes|
|Embryo laboratory accreditation status||Yes|
* IVF success reports are based on the latest CDC data published in April 2021 (Preliminary 2019 Data).
* Learn about success rate and definition. Read: What Is IVF Success Rate?